Associate, M&A Advisory
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have more than 162,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
KPMG M&A team provides advice on managing divestments and acquisitions of companies in Russia / CIS and abroad. We support our clients throughout the M&A process from initial planning and preparation to closing. KPMG is #1 by closed mid-market deals in Russia and internationally (Thomson Financial data). In our assignments, we directly deal with the beneficiaries and top management of local and international clients assisting them in shaping their business via relevant add-ons, effective exits, or fundraising at the best terms. We advise our clients on:
• Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
• Joint ventures, partnerships & alliances
• Shareholder and management buyouts
• Shareholder financing needs
We have a strong and growing pipeline of projects and are looking to expand our team.
• Providing full scope technical support and actively participating at all stages of the M&A process including:
o Data collection on potential parties of the transaction
o Preparation of financial models and performing indicative pricing
o Structuring and compilation of various process documents, including information memoranda and teasers
o Full scope coordination of data room preparation and due diligence process, including regular interaction with the client, investor(s) and due diligence team(s)
• Providing support for business development, including:
o Market info gathering and analysis (key drivers, players, trends, potential targets etc)
o Preparation of various marketing materials (pitches, proposals, company profiles etc.)
• Other M&A related activities
• Coaching junior team members on specifics of M&A process and monitoring their performance
• Strong academic record (at least Bachelor’s Degree), desirably in finance/economics
• At least 3 years of experience in corporate finance in M&A advisory in a foreign or Russian investment bank, CF practice of a Big 4 firm or large corporation
• Knowledge of financial accounting, valuation methodology and techniques
• Understanding of RAP and IFRS / /US GAAP
• Knowledge of principal information /research sources (MergerMarket, Thomson Financial, Bloomberg, SPARK, Factiva)
• ACCA/CFA certificates would be a plus
• Excellent command of English, native Russian
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and various circumstances
• An enquiring and creative mind, strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills, including both advanced client communication and good team work
• Drive and creative problem solving
Please apply here.
Contact: Madzhar Elena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Publication date 08.09.17