Aspring Capital is seeking an Analyst/Senior Analyst to assist our investment banking senior team members on M&A and financing transactions. The Analyst will play a key role in the entire transaction process and gain high-quality deal execution experience.
Aspring Capital is a leading Russian independent investment bank specializing in M&A advisory. We successfully closed 10 deals over last 3 years and are focused on growing sectors such as TMT, FMCG, Retail and Healthcare.
• Support senior bankers in researching and creating marketing pitch materials, building financial models to value potential clients, and researching companies as determined by senior bankers
• Assist in live execution of M&A advisory transactions including, but not limited to: financial analysis, model creation, drafting information materials, due diligence, attending client meetings and drafting sessions, creating data rooms, and any other support services required to assist in closing an engagement
• Travel to client meetings, drafting sessions and due diligence as necessary
• Create and author financial models, valuation analysis, documents and presentations for proposals and transactions
• Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to reports
• Prior work experience/internship at a top investment banking firm/PE/VC
• Bachelor degree is required, preferably with honors, in Finance or Accounting from a top-tier university
• CFA designation is a plus
DESIRED EXPERIENCE SKILLS:
• Ability to handle high workload and work under pressure
• Strong accounting and financial statement analysis skills with attention to detail
• Very strong verbal and written skills in Russian and English
• Well-developed quantitative skills
• Presentation skills both verbal and written
• High level of energy and flexibility with a positive, team oriented “can-do” attitude
• Ability to manage expectations of senior bankers while working on projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills are critical. Must have solid communication skills and a personal style conducive to building relationships
• Strong teamwork orientation, integrity, intellectual curiosity and dedication to providing the best product to clients
Please send your CV to Hristina Mamaeva firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date 05.06.17