Alexander Gorshenin, CFA, OJSC TPS Real Estate.
Head of Business Effectiveness Analysis Department, OJSC TPS Real Estate (from 2013)
• Investment analysis - Investment project's feasibility study, financial modelling, Performance sensitivity analysis.
• Operational revenue analysis - Revenue generation analysis by factors, Optimization modelling (tenant-mix planning, location & zone planning, auxiliary revenue optimization).
• Operational expenditure analysis - Expenditure optimization, forecasting, budgeting & performance evaluation.
Director Transaction Services, Evalar (2013)
Director for development of new projects, JSC SITRONICS (2009-2012)
Project Manager, MTS Group (2008-2009) etc.
-Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University) (MIPT)
Master's degree, Applied Mathematics and Physics
-Higher School of Economics
Master's degree, Applied Political Science
-Chelyabinsk State University
Economist, Finance & Credit
Statement of Intent:
1. To raise interest in CFA Russia activities, make it regular and efficient platform for discussion and collaboration of CFA members, financial specialists and non-financial experts. To diversify the format of CFA events.
2. To increase the awareness of CFA Association Russia and to involve those who entered the CFA Program or may be interested in CFA Program.
3. As well as professional events provided in various business form is it important to provide communication within society in more unofficial forms like join sport or cultural events.
4. Another way to populate the CFA community is provide more differentiated membership: less expensive for those who is willing to participate on less frequent basis, or just started CFA Program, or participate on regional level.