​This is the archive version of our website, last updated in October 2017. Visit us at www.cfarussia.ru
  • About
  • CFA Exam FAQ - Exam Enrollment and Registration

Exam Enrollment and Registration

  • I am a U.S. citizen who has been issued a passport card. Can I use this to register for the exam?

A passport card is a travel document that can be used to re-enter the United States at land border crossings or sea ports of entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. It is designed only for the specific needs of the northern and southern U.S. border resident communities. It is not a globally interoperable travel document. While the passport card has limited use, the passport book (international travel passport) is the premier internationally accepted travel document. The passport book is required for enrollment and registration in the CFA Program, as well as for admittance to the test center on exam day.

CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу info@cfainstitute.org

mailto: info@cfarussia.ru

Please send correspondence to: Edelweiss Center, Block 1, 1st floor, 3 Davydkovskaya street, Moscow 121352 Russia

Copyright ©2015 CFA Institute | All Rights Reserved.

Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Cookie Policy

Powered by Wild Apricot. Try our all-in-one platform for easy membership management